14 ottobre 2013

Recensione di Unhinged (estratto)- Splintered #2 A.G Howard



Trama:
Alyssa Gardner has been down the rabbit hole. She was crowned Queen of the Red Court and faced the bandersnatch. She saved the life of Jeb, the boy she loves, and escaped the machinations of the disturbingly appealing Morpheus. Now all she has to do is graduate high school.
That would be easier without her mother, freshly released from an asylum, acting overly protective and suspicious. And it would be much simpler if the mysterious Morpheus didn’t show up for school one day to tempt her with another dangerous quest in the dark, challenging Wonderland—where she (partly) belongs.
Could she leave Jeb and her parents behind again, for the sake of a man she knows has manipulated her before? Will her mother and Jeb trust her to do what’s right? Readers will swoon over the satisfying return to Howard’s bold, sensual reimagining of Carroll’s classic.
 
Recensione:
Hello!

Sorry if I didn't write anything for a while, but, you know, I've been trough one of those periods in which you get tired of everything and you can't find a book that satisfies you.

I'm glad to tell that I finally found that book reading these pages: I liked Splintered, with is mistery and is dark atmosphere, but in that book there was someting taht didn't actually made me love it at all. This something is what I've found reading this file.

Alyssa is now trying her new netherling-powers, and she is staying with Jeb on the Earth. But there is need of here in her true realm, and Morpheus is dterminated to get her help, even if it means that he has to force them into return to Wonderland.

I ended this lecture full of a sense of suspance and curiosity.

I have this feeling that is telling me this book will be better than his #1, and I really can't wait to get the complete version!!

(Sorry if the review isn't very rich, but originally it was meant to be in Italian and also if I'm good at English I found difficult to translate all of it)
Ps: The cover is wonderful,isn't it?

Autrice del post:
P.P : Pigra Petronilla

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento